LipSync 0.5 Update Available
This update brings the minimum Unity version up to 5.0. This is due to the extra time involved in getting each release ready for 4.6, and the rapidly declining use of that version making it less and less worthwhile. If you really need the update for 4.6, send us an email.
Here’s the change list again for this version:
– New BlendSystem base class: facilitates adding compatibility with other assets/workflows instead of blendshapes.
– BlendshapeBlendSystem class. (for using blend shapes – identical to LipSync pre-0.5)
– 2D support with SpriteSwapBlendSystem class.
– Added [BlendSystemButton] attribute for marking buttons in the LipSync editor.
– Added Export option in the Clip Editor. (Exports a self-contained .unitypackage for transfering between Unity versions)
– Added PlayFromTime method.
– Extensions Window for downloading 3rd party asset integrations. Find in the Window/Rogo Digital menu.
– Improved presets system: Presets can now go in any folder named “Presets”. The Presets dropdown also now takes subfolders into account.
– Clip Editor now behaves correctly when dragging markers while zoomed in.
– Emotion marker handles now re-appear when two emotions are seperated by resizing.
– Removed outdated ExampleGUI.cs and XMLExampleGUI.cs.
– Reduced the minimum emotion duration in the Clip Editor.
– Added icons for presets and delete buttons in the LipSync editor.
– Cleaned up emotion marker graphics to scale better.
– Made left and right eye transforms optional in Eye Controller.
– Dropped support for Unity 4.6 and lower.